Welcome to my website designed for my business design and arts leadership students (previously known as arts administration) at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
What you will find herein is:
- SCAD Students –
- Prospective Students: if you are interested in SCAD’s BDAL program, then this is where you want to start. I think I’ve gone to address most of the major questions that I have when contacting prospective students. If there are other questions, just let me know.
- New Students: if you are new to the program (or just to my classroom) this is information that you will want to review to make your experience in the program as robust as possible. This is specific to my courses, but would be useful regardless.
- Visit BDAL (Blog)– this is the “official” blog of the Department. It is administered by the faculty and is used primary to supplement the official SCAD webpage.
- Visit BDAL – this is the offical page for our Department.
- BDAL/BUSI Courses: these are courses to where I am currently assigned. The listing changes quarterly. Depending upon the course, you will find my Welcome Message, Syllabus, Syllabus Supplement, Course Management policy, Class Participation and Group Project Peer Evaluation tools, and Assessment Rubrics.
- External Resources:
- Visit Feedly – my library of RSS feeds I subscribe to covering a full spectrum of subjects.
- Visit Zotero – my library of literature, resources, and everything in between. It is important to note that it is always being updated. I am in the process of re-cataloging them all and adding tags. If it seems incomplete, give me time.
- News Feed & Resources – I subscribe to a lot of news feeds. On the primary page News Feeds you will see articles that I have found interesting enough to flag. I also have a link to my Feedly collection. It is how I subscribe to RSS Feeds.
- Career – information about The Field itself, Job Boards for both jobs and internships, industry-specific Recruiters, Resources for career development, Trade Associations that may be of interest, and a whole lot of other information related to your career.
- About – you will find my Teaching Statement, Faculty Profile, Resume, and Curriculum Vitae.
For me, this website will always be a work in progress. Subscribe to my RSS feed or the Zotero RSS feed or simply come back later to see the site in its entirety and view updates.
In the meantime, look around and use what I currently have. If you have suggestions, send me a comment at patrick [at] patrickkelsey.com.